St Christopher Medal Do You Carry A Rabbits Foot For Luck? Or Do You Wear A St. Christopher Medal For Safety?

Do you carry a rabbits foot for luck? Or do you wear a St. Christopher medal for safety? - st christopher medal

Do you think that these things bring happiness?
Shamrock
Four-leaf clover

Amulet
Curl
20 Gold

Do you believe fully in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

well want to believe that dreams?
make a wish on a Wish Bone?

Would you on the first star in the night waiting for something good about him?

Silver Dollar
$ 2 Bill
Horseshoe
Rabbit Foot
Gold Nugget
Charm Bracelets
Jumping Bean
Black Eyed Peas
Anklet charms

3 comments:

big dawgs lady said...

I take the word of God in me all the time

The name of the Lord is a strong tower,
just so long, and it is safe
Proverbs 18:10

No weapon formed against thee shall prosper;
And every tongue which rises against you in court
Order.
Isaiah 54:17

Do not worry about anything, but in everything
by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,
Guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

A cheerful heart is good medicine crushed, but a spirit dries the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

God said: "I will never leave, never leave."
[Deuteronomy 31:6]. So we can say with certainty: "The Lord is my helper;
I'm not afraid. What can man do to me? "[Psalm 118:6-7]
Hebrews 13:5-6

Be careful about opening a spiritual door charms, amulets,
and "Articles of Happiness"Lead plant
Who claims, that is, to steal, kill and destroy
It is very important to understand that you serve one person, God or Satan have.
There is no middle ground.

The Word of God is the same yesterday,
today and always, God never changes.
Good question, thank you
God Bless You

ozzie s said...

I have a skunk tail Hangin in the van. He argues that older women outside. Dadgum I would say it is luck.
Whenever I start hunting, Rainbow Outta GaAs.
Now swallerd a backup again, he did not bring any luck. He had a difficult time Passin. When I Swol like a tick on the dog Coon. God, do not try this at home.

Val said...

Shamrock's my favorite plant.
I like just the four-leaf clover.
I would like a collarbone.
Desire's first star.
I like Black-Eyed Peas on New Year's.

But I do not believe in coincidences. It's all in fun.

I believe in blessings.

Post a Comment