How Long Does Pancreatitis In Dogs Last Does Your Dog Steal Food?

Does your dog steal food? - how long does pancreatitis in dogs last

Do you have a dog that is what is called my vet, a good "junk"? My GSD can eat everything and never bother her.She stolen and eaten pizza all the rubbish in a dilapidated condition, etc.Last Friday for a whole pot of spaghetti was eaten sitting in stove.It enough for three or four servings. Her legs are so long and so smart that even if you food in the very back burner can still achieve, and she is very, very quiet, away with it.I usually the food, but sometimes I do not know, and I forgot the Friday . It not for her cousin though.My laboratory, on the other hand, eats Wheat Mini has explosive diarrhea! I am pleased with the swelling, or pancreatitis, and as I have said, was away.But generally the food in the fridge right curious, concerned, if someone a dog is from the belly of junk has?

11 comments:

panache said...

Mine have the stomach of a prune goat.Bella afew once caught and liked to steal their food

mheather... said...

Our dog Rebel to eat, and share what is before him. It is a Rott mix that is high enough to reach heights, if you want something. Usually desn't stealing food from counters though. Only a paper towel and everything you should not eat. She loves it, paper towels and cardboard and rocks to eat lol

Jazzie said...

Elvis .... £ 130 .... I fully Coonhound "garbage gut"!

It does not help that my neighbors do not have garbage service and provide the garbage bags with the most horrible food (I eat shit) that attract wild animals, tearing open bags ... the wind blows the rubbish in my garden (not fenced ).... could go .... But you get the idea.

I do not like Elvis has an attraction to hell, but I am thankful that you do not mind!

BoxerMom said...

My dogs do not steal food, but are deceived or twice, and once into a rubbish bin. My daughter seems to have a stomach (he ate red shirt over a piece of Bologna), but the stomach of my child is very sesitive.

yuedeex1... said...

My dog ETAS garbage for no reason. I would have preferred for human consumption of dog food. We eat a lot, but never completed. My dog is a school trash gut.Before I went down and took my dog immediately.

George C said...

Check out this article:
http://www.petsready.com/teaching-your-d ...

For everything from "why" to steal dog food not from the "how" to teach them.

- G --

Dot said...

My pup is a garbage gut. He stole a ray of tomatoes cooked in front of me. I cooked tomatoes was safe. I do not let my dog food bowl and would not even touch it

~♥chihuahua lover♥~ said...

If all my dogs have really strong stomach, I mean, I can eat anything and still be great! crazy, so I know what you mean, and good luck with the GSD best wishes!

Luvezit said...

My dog does not really fly food, but sitting in my 3 years and waiting for the rain, glorious food.

shane said...

my dog .. in the note or the thief did not waste ur test ..

Courtney said...

NS, etc., a packet of cigarettes, small packets of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, etc., and never had a problem with his digestive system. When he is not dead, I have no idea.

Me and my family seems to be a matter of "gut reaction dogs. =]

Post a Comment