Male Feet Blogspot Can't Believe The Average Male Height Is Only 5 Feet 10. How Do You Think People Can Improve Their Height?

Can't believe the average male height is only 5 feet 10. How do you think people can improve their height? - male feet blogspot

By the way, I am a man of 6 ft 2 in Asia, and I am small and I can not imagine how it is only 5 meters will be 10. After seeing an online survey, 60% percent of women, men on the heights of 6 feet and a large percentage of them do not want the men for more than 6 m 2 My goal is 6 feet 4th Who knows what I mean size, improve dwarf?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, of course, since the vast majority of children under 5'10 - 5'9 is average, and certainly most of them have sex is probably the figure of 60% of answers correct.

Post a Comment