Pontiac Floor Mats Is There A Firewall Hole Located On My 2005 Pontiac Sunfire? (passenger Side?)?

Is there a firewall hole located on my 2005 pontiac sunfire? (passenger side?)? - pontiac floor mats

Is there still a hole in the firewall in my 05 Sunfire?

I have a Sunfire 2 door - and I want to run an extension cord through the firewall (for the passenger side carpet) in the engine compartment and the front bumper, where the block heater cord. The reason is that I live in a cold climate, and a portable stove inside to help the hot interior of my car and defrost the windows in winter, so that they can in a hot car right after work for 12 hours. The reason I want is the male extersion cable end, because I want the block heater cable and near the front for my regular two-inch extender that can occur in conjunction with

Should I drill my own hole? or is there a hole somewhere? I looked briefly but not found on the passenger side.

1 comments:

quickmir... said...

I helped a friend install a system like a Sunfire 03, and run no holes large enough to form a line 4g. We had to remove the barrier LF and run the cables, sailing through the eyelet wiring.

Post a Comment