Bloody Mucus Labor Does The Bloody Show Mean I'm Closer To Labor Than Just The Loss Of The Mucus Plug?

Does the bloody show mean I'm closer to labor than just the loss of the mucus plug? - bloody mucus labor

There was a slight decrease of clear mucus plug last week after an internal review yesterday, had a large amount of mucus brown with blood (about the size of the palm) stained delicious?? haha
I assume that this was the bloody spectacle. In addition, mucus in small quantities hours later become clear. My doctor says it can spotting after the test, but no mention of large quantities of bloody spectacle. Furthermore, more than 24 hours came after the internal review. I'm 37.5 days, while I'm pregnant SOOOOO ready to go! Thank you to everyone

4 comments:

~LYNZ~ said...

It could take hours or it could be weeks. Everyone is different. Whatever you do not have much time to go. Congratulations.

Kristi said...

I would ask your doctor about the quantity of blood signal. Some is normal and just part of the mucus plug. More losing, does not mean that you are further away than it was 2 days, could go weeks. I sat down with the doctor and see what he says about the amount of blood if you are worried, but you lose your plug means that you are lost. I have, and I had to wait another 3 weeks. Sorry hun, I know you wanted to be good news. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

tyse13 said...

During my two pregnancies I had was a program in the early stages of contractions.At principle that I do not slight.When contractions were very strong, I had the program and called for the hospital.One first questions that I wished she had not yet . This show for me this meant that I closer.I gave birth to a little luck hours.Good with your baby.

tahnee said...

I was 40 weeks and 3 days, where I was, what you described. The loss of open and bloody musus then 2 minutes later, I broke the sprinkler system. They say you can take a week before the show work, really. Good luck and I feel your oain, I hope that's not far away, remember that the more you are better for Bubs. :)

Post a Comment